That day a hacker steals critical data that renders your office useless…
That day when your bank account or credit card is compromised…
Or that day when your customers’ private lives are uprooted.
Cyber criminals and hackers are constantly inventing NEW ways to infiltrate your company, steal your assets and disrupt
your life. The ONLY way to STOP THEM…
You Must Constantly Educate Yourself
On How to Protect What’s Yours!
Now — for a limited time — we have the PERFECT way to help reduce your risk and keep you safe! Simply
sign up to receive our FREE “Cyber Security Tip of the Week”.
We’ll send these byte-sized (IT pun, sorry), quick-read tips to your email inbox. Every tip is packed with a UNIQUE and
UP-TO-DATE real-world solution that keeps you one step ahead of the bad guys. And because so few people know about
these security secrets, every week you’ll learn something new!
Protect Your Bank Account and Important Data
With Cyber Security Secrets Like These
- Tip # 5: If hit with RANSOMWARE that says: “Pay $2,000 or
we will delete your files” — DON’T PAY! Do THIS instead to sidestep their evil ways.
- Tip # 19: Do you accept credit cards online? If you answered
“Yes”, but you neglect this KEY STEP, you may get FINES, FEES and even SUED!
- Tip # 28: Why make a hacker’s job EASIER? Do THIS to your usernames — It’s like a wall of steel.
- Tip # 15: How you swipe your debit card determines if you are
at SERIOUS RISK for theft or completely safe. Protect your accounts with this simple, speedy tip.
- Tip # 18: Far too many businesses have firewalls that are
USELESS! Yours might be too unless you take the time to do THIS frequently.
- Tip # 47: Have a remote login when working on the road? YOU may unknowingly be inviting a VIRUS into your office, unless you take this action.
- Tip # 10: If you don’t take THIS RARE but IMPORTANT step when you get a brand new PC, it could spell the DEATH of that PC (and your files) in a matter of months!
- Tip # 8: Every day people TRY to get on Facebook or Twitter
and get more than friend updates — They get dangerous viruses and malware instead! This 6-second action ELIMINATES this common risk.
- Tip # 29: What’s worse than getting your laptop stolen? Giving
that thief access to ALL of your files. Well, take this simple step to breathe easy about your files.
- Tip # 12: Over 7 MILLION Dropbox accounts have been HACKED! Use these rarely used precautions before
jumping on ANY file-sharing applications (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.)
And while we cannot ever guarantee you won’t be breached, the security secrets you get WILL significantly reduce your risk.
Sign Up Today!